Top 4 Magento 2 Extensions for E-store in 2021
One of the most popular open-source platforms that powers millions of online businesses is Magento. Its robust features and functionalities have continuously improved over the years.
Due to the platform’s limitations, many online businesses have had a hard time finding extensions that are compatible with their existing setups. This is especially true if they are planning on implementing an e-commerce strategy. Fortunately, Magento 2 has a suite of features that allow online businesses to extend their reach.
Why Do You Need Magento Extensions?
The main reason why stores need extensions is to save time and money. There are many reasons why stores need extensions, and it’s not just about the features. With the availability of various extensions, online stores can easily expand their capabilities without having to deal with the cumbersome process of developing their own extensions.
This is also beneficial for businesses that are already established and don’t require the help of a third-party development team.
These extensions can help businesses improve the efficiency of their operations through various features and functionalities.
Top 4 Magento 2 Extensions -
1 — Split Order On Checkout Pro
This extension automatically splits an order into multiple orders depending on the conditions set by the administrator. Also With multiple order ids, the customer can view all the orders in their Order History and also track each item separately.
- Separate Order ID’s are created based on selected condition and attribute- the extension helps to generate different order Ids as per the selected condition and attribute at the backend.
- Admin can manage the order in a much easier way- As the order splits into different ids admin can manage the ordered items in a much easier way.
- Helps customer to get detailed information of the items in the cart- As the order splits into different order Ids as per the attribute and condition set at the back the customer gets complete details for each item in the cart.
- Separate invoices and shipment can be created for individual order- When buyers place an order with multiple items in the cart then, separate order ids will be generated.
2- Order Summary After Successful Checkout
This extension helps in keeping the customers engaged by providing all the necessary details about the order, including its status, shipping address, and payment method.
- Get all order details on the success page -When the orders have been submitted successfully, many customers are not sure whether the orders were right or not. This extension helps customers to view the details of their orders at the order success section.
- Attractive success page layout- The extension helps to make the success page more attractive than the default Magento success page.
- Customer satisfaction -With the help of this extension, the customer gets complete details of the order placed which ultimately gives the customer satisfaction.
3-Category Image & Description Block
This extension works seamlessly with the existing Image and Category Block to give your website a more attractive look & used to display various categories in a sequential manner. It can also show a description related to each category.
Creating a good category image and description block helps to highlight your products and services. This will make your website look more attractive.
- Provides option to show nice images along with the categories- The backend admin can set images related to the categories shown at the frontend.
- A detailed description of the categories-It helps to provide a detailed description of the categories on the website which helps the website more informative for the customers.
- Enhances browsing experience- This extension makes the website layout more attractive which ultimately enhances the browsing experience of the customers.
4- Bulk Request For Quote
The extension allows customers to send a quotation request for a particular product in bulk. It allows your customers to negotiate the price and contact you in a better way.
This feature allows users to simultaneously place multiple quotes for the same product. Also, they can also specify the shipping address they want to send the product to.
This quote extension allows you to add a price quotation feature into your Magento 2 store. This way your customers can easily negotiate the price using a quick quote system. The module will let your users bargain right on your website and prompt them for bulk purchase with the best prices.
1- Provides a Quick RFQ form for customers to submit a request for quotation- The customers get a simple and quick form to be filled to place a request for quote, thus making their experience on the site much satisfied.
2- Admin can set email address at the backend to receive quote mails- An email address can be defined in the backend by admin where he will receive visitor inquiry emails
3- Multiple products can be selected for request quote- Customers can select multiple products at a time for submitting a request for a quote.
4- Customers can submit their shipping address with the quote- When filling the RFQ form, the address of the customers is required to be filled. This helps the admin to get their shipping address for further communication.
Explore more about Magento Extensions at www.suncartstore.com